Thursday, April 16, 2015

April


 Houston, our butter lover, was spreading butter onto his bread at dinner time and said, "I'm going to spread this butter as flat as a penguins tummy."

 About once a month or so we get together with some friends who also served missions/lived in Argentina and make delicious Argentine food.

These kiddos have become such good little friends.

Sarah, who grew up in Portugal/Argentina and usually is the master chef, came over with her little boy one day to play.  When I told Heath they were coming he said, "I love Sarah. She is so nice. Is she going to cook for us? She always cooks for us when she comes over here. Are we having empanadas tonight?"







I was trying to take a picture of some of our left over empanadas from our last get together, and was interrupted by a little Houston boy. They are so yummy.

 Spring is here. This tree is really close to us and it has been fun to watch blooming.
 Heath's Dinosaur.
 Hannah loves bags.  When I taught school this last month she had so much fun carrying around the girls sparkling princess backpacks.


 Pratts treated us to a Banana split night. Parker made us "real" banana splits. 
 As he was serving up the boys bowls they were getting bigger and bigger and bigger. By the time they were ready to be eaten they were pretty huge!

The boys were super stoked.  We never give them that much ice cream. We ended up finishing up their bowls rather than getting our own though.
 It was yummy.
 Hannah loves to hide behind the curtain by our front door.  She will often disappear during the day and we find her just sitting by the window watching things go by.  She loves it.

 One day I said to Heath, "What's the word humming bird, what's the tale nightingale?"

He asked where I heard it so later that week we watched Bye-bye Birdie. Houston especially loved it.

Houston is always singing, "Hello Mr Hankel, this is Harvey Johnson... can I SPEAK to Penelope!"

Heath brought me this paper clip one day and said, "Mom, I need to save this pin so I can pin it on a girl after I ask her to marry me when I get home from my mission."
Houston loves to swipe Matt's glasses.  He's sneaky, but pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment