I
was in Kindergarten or 1st grade. All the kids at school were talking
about this cool new movie, "The Land Before Time." We hardly ever
watched new movies so I would soak up every detail my friends would
share, but didn't think I'd get to see it anytime soon. Christmas day
comes. We get to open a package that came from Uncle John & Aunt
Cindy in ND. It was a brand new shiny VHS of THE LAND BEFORE TIME! I
couldn't believe it! Not only was I going to get to watch the movie, but
I owned it too! No Way! I was now officially cool. So after the
Christmas morning festivities are over we put it in and start the movie.
As soon as Little Foot's Mom dies Nile started bawling. Mom couldn't
take Nile being so upset. Despite my attempts to finish it she turned it
off and said we could watch it again when we were older and ready for
it. To this day I have still never seen any of the Land Before Time
movies. : (
You and your sobbing self need to come visit me Nile, and
bring your new movie, and my sweet little Niece! : )

hahahaha, you've never seen the whole Land Before Time Movie? or any of the hundreds of sequels? this is hilarious!
ReplyDelete