Saturday, September 28, 2013

So Long Uncle Hot Donnie

 Last Friday was Johnny's farewell before he leaves to preach the Gospel in Arcadia, CA for two years.   We picked him up at the airport here then drove him home to visit for the weekend.   We had a wonderful time with the cousins and Uncles.   Sunday Johnny spoke in church.   He spoke on how his experiences and trials have strengthened his faith. He bore strong testimony of our Savior, and Heavenly Father's plan of redemption for each of us.  This Video is super awesome and describes a good part of what Johnny spoke about. 

My sister Kayla came down from ND to visit for a couple weeks, so she came along.  It was super fun to see her.  I think my nieces replaced me.

We had a delicious family dinner with the best good yummy food!   (then cleaned up)

 Then bid farewell to Elder Hansen.  He's such a wonderful example to all of us.

Arcadia will be blessed.
John Darrell, Anne & Darrell


Heath was pretty well ready for a nap at this point.

2 comments:

  1. your hairs still looks fabulous! I'm pretty sad I didn't get to see Big John before he left, he is a pretty awesome kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Post. I'm so glad you took pictures!

    ReplyDelete