I hardly ever go out in public without feeling somewhat put together, but figured hey, if I have bed hair and look a little disheveled on my birthday that's quite alright.
When we got there one of my friends was being interviewed by the library about their "The gift of Reading" program. There were cameras and photographers throughout the whole story time taking pictures and video of her and her kids for it. And I not knowing who they were there for because we got there late, sat right next to her. My bad. oh well. Maybe Ill never have to see any of that footage or pictures. I'm sure I'm my worst critic. We did have a marvelous time though, as usual. Miss Shelley is pretty awesome!
When we got home we had lunch, and both of the boys were tired so we all took a 3 hour nap! Thanks Guys! That's the best present you could ever give your expecting Mommy! It was purely marvelous.
After they woke up I showered and got things ready for the sitter and fed the boys Dinner. Matt had arranged for one of his classmates to come watch the boys for us. She was wonderful and Heath & Houston loved her! Thanks so much Amanda!
First we went to the Farmers Market around the corner. They had so many Delicious samples for us to try. We still dream about the goat and sheep cheese we tried. Did you know you can milk a sheep? Matt asked the lady how big the teets on a sheep are. Her response was, "Very Tiny!" Sheep cheese is SUPER CREAMY! So delicious. We're going to have to go visit again soon.
Then we went to have dinner at Olive Garden. We had two gift cards, so dinner was pretty well free! Can't beat that. We both ordered the unlimited salad bread sticks and pasta. Such delicious food! It was a sad realization though when I couldn't even finish one serving. I guess with all the sickness of this pregnancy my stomach has shrunken. There was an endless possibility of food that I love, but I guess it was not to be had that night
We thought this was SO funny. We gave our waitress about a 70% tip. tehehehe
When we got home the boys were already in bed (Amanda is Awesome!) so we held off on cake till the next day. Thanks my sweet family for making it a special day. : )
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment