Tuesday was Houston's 2nd Birthday, so Grandma & Grandpa & the Uncles & Aunt Kayla spoiled him good.
![]() |
| I helped Houston & Heath make cupcakes. Well most of the batter went into cupcakes... I think. |
![]() |
| At one point we couldn't find Houston anywhere in the house... then we heard some banging from inside the dryer. Open the door, and look who we found! |
Then later he went missing again. I looked in the dryer, but no Houston. After further investigation we found him in the hall linen closet with all the sheets pulled onto himself. What a silly billy.
He even passed out on Grandpa's big chair that afternoon. Birthday present for everyone!
After everyone got home from school and work, Grandpa treated us all to Chuck E Cheese. Man do our boys love that place!
They gave Houston a special Birthday Boy crown which he very proudly wore all night, even to bed.
Our boys love all the horse rides they have to pick from.
![]() |
| At the end ChuckE himself cam out and did "If your happy and you know it" with some of the kids. Heath was so fun to watch. He got pretty into it. |
![]() |
| Kayla challenged me to a Guitar Hero face off. Don't worry I totally won. (Although I was on beginner, and she was on expert level : ) |
![]() |
| Heath tried to get in on the action too. |
I found THIS whipped cream, cream cheese frosting that is AMAZING! Seriously the best frosting I think I have ever had, and trust me I've had some good frosting. It's hardly sweet at all and so fluffy and creamy!
8 oz cream cheese, soft
1/2 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- mix till smooth, then slowly add:
2 cups heavy cream
- mix until frosting holds stiff peaks.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment