Monday, September 9, 2013

Home Sweet Home

 After being away for 3 months the boys were SO happy to be home.  They quickly found all of their old favorite toys and put them to good use.
 Every couple minutes or so Heath would come tell me, "MOMMY! LOOK! Its my_______! I missed it SO much!"

When He walked into their bedroom for the first time He said, "This is my room that I used to sleep in a LONG time ago, and this is my bed that I slept in when I was a little kid a long time ago, and this is our rocking chair you would rock us in a long time ago."
 This was by far Houston's favorite toy when we left, I didn't take it bc it was pretty big.  He played with it for almost a week strait, carrying it around everywhere like it was his brief case.  I love how he thinks with his toes.
 We share the thermostat with the apartment above us, and I guess they were enjoying the hot summer with the air turned way up! When we came home our apartment was 62 degrees.  We called the next day and they fixed it for us, but it was sure COLD that first night.  burr....




There's just something SO cute about little kids all bundled up!


No comments:

Post a Comment