So my hair's gotten pretty long. Its almost down to my waist in the back and so hard to manage. I feel like every day is a ponytail or messy bun day and just feel pretty frumpy.
I've been working on talking Matt into how awesome it will be if I cut it off again. Saying little things like "oh look at this picture, remember when my hair was this short, wasn't it cute?" I know he doesn't really mind what I do as long as I like it, but I know he really likes it long and wanted to make sure he'd be alright with the change. Anyways, after a couple months of that he agreed that it probably was time to cut it short again.
So here's the before:
And the after:
I absolutely love it! It's so EASY! just shower, then let it dry. No fussing over anything!
And by the way Matt loved it. He also got a hair cut that day, but not on the top of his head. He asked me to braid his beard for pictures before he shaved it off...
oh dear.
Houston pointing at Matt and saying, "Hair?"
Then he went into the bathroom and it was gone! I don't know what was worse the mullet right after we got married, or this.... keeps life exciting, that's for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment