Houston riding the tiger. He'll tell you exactly what it says through the whole ride.
Heath on his favorite.
In the penguin house this one huge penguin was following Heath along the glass. It wouldn't leave his side. There were several people coming over and taking video of it following him. I guess it likes bright blue hats? Heath thought it was pretty cool at first, but after a bit got a little freaked out.
My favorite place is still the butterfly house. I think I could stay in there for hours and watch them.
Houston's new trick is going up and down stairs without using his hands to hold on to anything. If you try to hold his hand he'll push you away and say "My Hand!" He's such an independent determined little guy!
Heath's photography skills:
Houston was standing there watching the lemurs and this girl came and stood next to him. He pushed her away and yelled, "HEY!" then looked up at her and said, "Mine!" She was such a good sport and just laughed. He's such a little runt!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment