Sunday, May 12, 2013

Chomp Chomp


Heath has been very interested in work lately.  The other day we were leaving the grocery store and he asked why that man was pushing the carts back into the store.  I told him that was his job, it's what he did to make money to buy food and stuff for his family.  He asked when he could have a job.  I told him he already had jobs, cleaning up his toys, making his bed, playing with and helping Houston, helping mommy and daddy.  He said, "no a real job."  I told him he could start washing the dishes.  When we got home he was so excited and washed a whole load, I was right there encouraging him to move on to the next dish, (Im pretty sure he would have washed just one thing over and over for about 30 min) but hey I thought it was pretty good for a just turned 3 year old. 
Both our boys love dandelions and lucky for them they're all over the place here.






The other day the boys were in their room "going to sleep" with a lot of giggling.  Heath yelled out, "Mommy Houston's giving me hugs and kisses!"  more giggling.... then Houston yelled, "I lovv Heas!" It was so sweet.  
The boys were jumping on their bed and Heath started yelling out "Watch out for Sister Lopez! She might bite you.... chomp chomp!" "Watch out for Sister Lopez! She might bite you... chomp chomp!"  don't know where that one came from, but man were we laughing! Laura happened to call right about that time and Matt asked her when she was biting our children...  Heath just started laughing!










Matt has been taking the boys outside to practice fishing a lot lately.  They just love it, and are getting really good at casting.



 So,  after Matt is finished with school for the semester he's finally cutting off the beard!  In the mean time we decided to have some fun and straitened it one night.  I thought he looked like a china man. 


Soon we will say, "So long beard... it was alright knowing you...."


 Houston LOVES milk! He asks for it all day long every day.  I think he would much rather drink milk all day than ever eat.  Lately I've been having to limit him around meal times so he'll eat real food during the day. It sure is cute though when he comes to me saying, "Molk pleese"
 Running is Heath's favorite pass time. He runs and runs all every day.


Houston loves to sneak.  It's so cute.  He'll come around the corner all hunkered over like this then, when he gets close he pounces!

1 comment: