Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Pumpkins & Mummys & Zombies! Oh, my!
Playgroup took a trip to a pumpkin patch close by. It was SO fun! I think this was probably my favorite I've ever been to.
On our way home I asked Heath what his favorite part was about the pumpkin patch. He said, "Being a pumpkin, a mummy and a zombie!"
Apparently to be a hit for Heath you just need cut out's he can put his face into.
No playground or tractors or sandbox or anything.... (although they had those too, and I'm pretty sure He loved them as well.)
The "scary maze!" Heath was so brave and did it all by himself.
"Daddy would love this zombie!"
The super awesome kid's corn maze. Houston & I went through with Heath the first time, then he went again and again and again on his own.
For most of the morning Houston was pretty content to sit in the stroller, I think there may have just been too much to take in all at once for him. After he ventured out on his own he took about 5 minutes to navigate getting down this slide. It was pretty entertaining to watch.
This is Miles. He came over to play on Monday. After he left Heath said, "Mom, I sure like that Miles boy. He's a lot nicer than the big kids."
He's referring to a time when we were with several families with older kids. Heath was trying pretty hard to play along and fit in with the big kids, but it really didn't work out in his favor. 7-10 year olds are just on a different level than 3 year old Heath. Even when they're trying hard to help him out. (maybe someday he'll figure that out.) 4 year old Miles though is pretty close... and he's a super sweet kid.
This just makes me laugh, I caught him just as he was saying, "Mom what's this FOR?"
Their dreams came true, they got to ride a bucking bronco.
Houston kept saying, "FAT PIG!"
I didn't even know he knew the word fat.
But if he was going to use it to describe something, this pig is a pretty good something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment