Grandpa took us all for a ride around the cove on the tube behind the wave runner. It was beautiful. We saw a turtle bathing in the sun. Houston spend a good while dragging his fingers in the water and almost falling out of the tube, lucky for all of us his Mommy was holding on to him.
After school Grandma & Sterling joined us.
I had developed quite a cough over the weekend and didn't feel much like playing, so I took it upon myself to make this my job, and don't you worry, it may have taken about an hour, but I did get that fishing line untangled and was even able to cast it a few times before we went home.
Heath & Houston had tons of fun swimming and splashing with Uncle Sterling and Grandma while we all enjoyed this scene. Isn't it beautiful!
Heath grabbed the camera and said, "Mommy, do this." So I did. Nice Heath.
![]() |
| and about 3 minutes after we left they were both drooling. |


















No comments:
Post a Comment