Houston continues to fall asleep about 5 of the 7 days a week at the dinner table. There is something about his chair I think. When we pick him up he is up and at em again in the blink of an eye.
We had had tacos for dinner and he kept asking us for more "Sal Sauce."
Grandma Fo came to visit us for Conference Weekend. We had a wonderful time playing!
"Mom, my Hannah Jane, she tried to eat me!"
When Hannah wears a little dress Houston calls it her Super Cape that is in the front too.
Houston really was impressed with Aunt Katie when they came to visit.
He regularly prays for her. He will say, Bless Daddy, Mommy, Hannah, Heath and Aunt Katie.
Heath was telling me, "I think we will have a boy next. I thought Hannah was a boy and she tricked me, so if I think we are going to have a boy, then she will trick me and we will have a girl. We really need it to be another girl so Hannah will have a friend."
Heath asked, "Where is Nile?" "In North Dakota with Brittany." "Why?" "That is where he lives" "Why?" "Because that is where he has a job." "No, where is the little boy Nile?" "He grew up." "Why?" "Because he wanted to be a Daddy." "Oh, I wanted to play with him."
The weather has turned beautiful!
The kiddo's and I have been going to the park quite frequently. I took Heath's training wheels off of his bike and worked with him for about 10 minutes. After that he took off on his own no problem! Now he is a champ 2 wheel rider.
Houston swiped the camera and snapped this picture of us. It makes me happy. Life has been a bit crazier lately, but its nice to see that we still have some quiet normal times. (even though my hair is super crazy!)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
yep, Houston is most definitely the best nephew :)
ReplyDeleteI love that last picture too!
ReplyDelete