It was something to look forward to while Daddy was finishing up the semester and we pretty much never saw him. Luckily we had been blessed with amazing weather!
Hannah continues to be the easiest baby of all and is usually so happy to just sit in her car seat in the stroller, or lay on a blanket in the shade and watch all the motion around her.
I think she's pretty cute!
One of the boy's favorite aspects of the alligator park is the baseball diamond. They love to play in the dirt and get nice and dirty. I'm glad there is a place we can go to let little boys be little boys so close to us.
Houston, you're such a little nut!
"I'm done Mom."
"I got one for you Mom!"
Houston is my best flower picker. At least once every time we play outside he finds a flower and brings it to me.
He's really into dandelions right now.
He also loves to "Catch" ants. We've had ants invading our bathroom for a few weeks now and he loves to lay on the floor and try to get them to crawl onto his hand. Then he'll come running to me saying, "Look Mommy! I caught an ant! It's my pet now!"
I just love that these two are best buddies! It makes my heart so happy. : )
SO proud of his H's!

















No comments:
Post a Comment