Matt has been growing his hair out for about a year now. The other day he got it into a ponytail. He is very proud of it.
Its funny to hear Heath ask him about his hair. He'll say things like, "Dad why do you want girl hair?" "Why do you want your hair longer than Mom's?"
The other night I was reading in Corinthians and came across this scripture. "Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?"
I thought it was so ironic that I came across that one in my study. I just had to go show Matt. It sure made me laugh.
His goal in all this was to wear a ponytail to white coat ceremony for school. That is later this week, so we'll see if the hair sticks or if we will finally get to bit it farewell....
Its funny to hear Heath ask him about his hair. He'll say things like, "Dad why do you want girl hair?" "Why do you want your hair longer than Mom's?"
The other night I was reading in Corinthians and came across this scripture. "Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?"
I thought it was so ironic that I came across that one in my study. I just had to go show Matt. It sure made me laugh.
His goal in all this was to wear a ponytail to white coat ceremony for school. That is later this week, so we'll see if the hair sticks or if we will finally get to bit it farewell....
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
i love the sideburns.
ReplyDelete