Here is a recent belly shot. This is at 23 weeks. Baby Girl is a gymnast. Lots of moving and kicking going on in there.
Heath calls her Thumbelina
Houston calls her Ballefina
I've been doing well. Now that my broken rib is pretty well healed I'm a lot more comfortable. Sleeping is really the only uncomfortable hard part right now. (& I think a lot of that is the rib)
I went into the Dr today because I was feeling a lot of pressure and she said I'm actually a bit effaced, no dilation though so that's good. No more picking up Houston! More sitting for me.
Heath really looks up to our Missionaries here that walk by our apartment every day.
Last Sunday he wanted to wear his "white shirt and a tie like the Missionaries." After he got ready Daddy pulled out his old Missionary name tag. Heath was beaming. (although he just wore it around the house, we didn't actually let him wear it to church)
Houston on the other hand..... : )
Last week for Family Home Evening we had a lesson about putting on the Armor of God. Both boys loved it and looked so darling.
15 Wherefore, lift up your hearts and rejoice, and gird up your loins, and take upon you my whole armor, that ye may be able to withstand the evil day, having done all, that ye may be able to stand.
16 Stand, therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, having on the breastplate of righteousness, and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace, which I have sent mine angels to commit unto you;

17 Taking the shield of faith wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked;
18 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of my Spirit, which I will pour out upon you, and my word which I reveal unto you, and be agreed as touching all things whatsoever ye ask of me, and be faithful until I come, and ye shall be caught up, that where I am ye shall be also. Amen.

No comments:
Post a Comment