My wonderful Brother Nile and his wife, Brittany came down to the Mozone for a short visit. The boys and I left Matt at home, and made the trek home to see them while they were here. We had a marvelous time!
.jpg) |
| Brittany's family came from Branson to meet us all for dinner one night, we were quite a sight to see. Heath & Houston were SO good, and ate all of their food right up. (along with a very good sized helping of chips & dip) It was seriously the best "out to eat" experience we've had, I believe. |
 |
| Enjoying Andies in the cold with Uncle Nile. (notice Houston won't take his eyes off of it) |
 |
| Heath, Nile, Sterling, Houston, Dallin |
 |
| We had an awesome dance party where Uncle Nile showed the boys some cool moves. (far too much action going on here... I took 4 pictures, and they were all like this....) |
 |
| One Day Nile treated us all to pedicures. : ) Marlow, Brittany's friend joined us as well. She's great! |
 |
| If you've never had a pedicure (like I hadn't) you should do it someday. It was so nice and relaxing. Especially the good half hour or so foot/calf rub. mmmm..... |
 |
| The boys were so good here too! I think they were just so curious about everything that was going on, that it worked out great. |
 |
| Houston's trying to see what they're doing to Nile's feet over there. I let Heath pick out my toenail color. He chose bright hot pink. Now every time I look at my toes I smile and think of Nile & Brittany. |
The ladies at the salon sure liked pampering the boys. Heath loved it. He had his own jet pool and massage chair. He'd alternate between soaking and scooting back to have a back rub.
Brittany is due almost exactly one month after I am. They're having a little girl too! I will sure be fun to have a girl cousin so close in age! We're so glad we got to see them while they were here. We sure love you two!
No comments:
Post a Comment