The other day Heath was asking me if he and Houston could live together forever. I told him they could if they wanted to. He smiled, and said, "YES! I'll be Houston's Daddy and he can be my little boy." I told him that Houston would be a Daddy too by the time He was a Daddy.
He thought for a minute then said, "That's ok. We can just live at the same house with our Mommies and Kids."
Sounds good to me. Can we live there too?
This was Heath's chosen outfit one day last week. Quite the ensemble.
Houston loves to be a dog lately, and not just any dog, a sled dog. Too bad we don't have a sled and he has to drag Heath across the floor. I myself am pretty amazed that he can pull Heath, but I guess them only being 5 pounds apart helps.
Heath is really into schedules and maps right now. He likes to make a schedule to follow for his day in the morning. (much more on top of things than I am most days)
This is one of his maps. He was explaining to me where our house was and how to get to his school. (He doesn't actually go to school yet, but loves to pretend that he is)
Heath: "Mommy I want to grow my nails pointy and sharp so that I can catch food in the desert."
![]() |
| These boys LOVE BOOKS! (and Daddy!) |
Thanks Aunt Katie, for the sweet beard hat pattern. The boys have very much enjoyed pretending they're Daddies, since all manly daddies have beards.
![]() |
| They think they're so hilarious... well maybe they are. |
Heath: "Mommy when Daddy all done with school here can we move to the country and have sheep? I'm gunna be a shepherd when I'm a Daddy, so we need to get sheep so I can learn now."
Sounds like a plan : )
![]() |
| These boys sure love doing crafts. |
I made apple banana muffins for breakfast the other day. Heath was saying the prayer and said,
"We thank thee for this delicious cupcake breakfast!"
I hope he wasn't sadly disappointed.



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
cupcake breakfasts are the best! love you all
ReplyDeleteI just love, love LOVE your blog!!!! SO funny :) makes my day!!
ReplyDeleteI just love, love LOVE your blog!!!! SO funny :) makes my day!!
ReplyDelete