It was amazing to me how familiar and good it felt to drive down those roads again. I don't feel like we've lived in the city that long, and while we're there I don't feel like it's that city-ish, but it sure felt good to be back HOME. I really am beginning to miss those open spaces without people everywhere.
Everything looks so dead. I guess it's still winter time. Soon it will be green and beautiful again.
Matt was able to work on the house a bit while we were there with his Dad and brothers. They got most of the front re-sheeted and ready for brick and siding and put in new windows.
We got to enjoy some beautiful weather while we were there. It was so nice to be outside out there.
I love the tongue. Little Nile anyone?
At Grandma & Papa's the food's so good you gotta lick the bowl clean!
Grandma made Bready Bunnies one day with the boys and Morgan. Heath had so much fun.
Matt actually got to watch some March Madness with his Dad and Brothers while we were there. They would record games during the day while they worked on the house, then stay up way too late watching them together. Its so fun when they watch sports together. It can get pretty loud and crazy! I know Matt sure enjoys it.
Houston started stacking blocks during one of the games. Turns out he's quite the little builder.
Saturday we had a big family dinner and Easter egg hunt. It was delicious and so much fun!
Little Isla Rose
Owie Boy
You can see Jim's new smart car in the background of this next picture. Funny story, Heath was pointing at it and said, "Mommy look at the tiny little car. It's so little! Our family won't fit in that car. My family's too big. ..... (long pause) Mommy.... London's family would fit in that car. London's family is little." (referring to Anthony & Laura's family.)
Houston found one egg, realized what was inside and was done.
Julia
Heath and Bertie must be the same age. I asked to see their eggs and they both showed me while hiding their faces. They're sure cute!
Isla's booty. (the candy)
Maren
Memphis
Maren found the special "doughnut hole" egg Jim & Mary hid. : )
I love these next 3 pictures. They show Houston's personality so well. : ) So cute!
We're so blessed to have so much family close by. We sure love to be with them.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment