Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February wrap up

I love these pictures Heath took when we caught him hiding in his room with the camera.

The boys love this spot in the house. Right on top of the air vents. 



The other day while I was cleaning the shower the boys were playing in a little bit of bubbly water in the tub with their fingers.  Heath said "Your a good helper Mommy. Your helping us clean really good."
I couldn't help but laugh a little bit.


I love it when Houston gets excited about things.  Any time we ask "Who wants to ---?" He enthusiastically throws his fists in the air and yells "YEAH!" even when it's things he really doesn't want to do.
 We decided it was high time to give the boys a haircut.  I was hoping to just trim around the ears and necks and keep the top pretty long, but with wiggly boys Matt thought it easier to just buzz them. : (   I maybe was a pretty sad about it at while they were getting cut, but now I think they're so handsome!
 Houston's first real hair cut.
Matt fixed the tires on Heath's bike for us.  Since the boys ride bikes while I do laundry (in the apartment building laundry room) it was super awesome to have done!







Then Heath "fixed" Houston's bike.

 Houston "Helping"  to put away the Christmas decorations.



 I love those little toes!


 I have very few photo's of Heath with his normal Heath face. No smile or anything. He's sure cute!

 We keep the chairs laid down at the table so Houston can't do this, but anytime we forget...
 Heath loves books!
 Before church on Sunday I found Heath like this. "What 'cha doing Heath"    "Just Readin'."

We were driving home from church later that day and Matt was driving with one hand (we have a stick, so that's what you have to do most of the time in the city) Heath yelled up to Matt, "TWO hands on the wheel Daddy!" so Matt put both hands on the wheel and exaggeratedly grabbed it tight. "Not so tight Daddy!..... Relax."

Oh MAN! We almost started crying we were laughing so hard. Where he comes up with this stuff?

2 comments:

  1. I find it hilarious that most of your boys' shirts we have as well. Old Navy much? The boys are adorable, I wish that they could all get together and joust, my boys would love love it! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both just have superb taste in Children's clothing. I actually didn't know where most of our shirts were from because I get most of them at the DAV or Goodwill or such. I have been checking when I put them in one though and yes, almost all of them are from Old Navy. : )

      Delete