We've had a few snowy days this month. The boys have loved it!
Houston especially was super cute to watch. He was so curious about that cold white wet stuff.
This has become a favorite place outside, climbing the trees. Houston still surprises me with his climbing skills.
The second snow we got was really good packing snow. I taught Heath how to make snow balls and he sure enjoyed himself throwing them at me. : )
After a while Heath ditched the gloves... so it was time to go inside and warm up.
Then Houston ditched the hat & gloves, so it was really time to go inside to our tasty hot (warm) chocolate & left over pizza for lunch. Don't worry, the boys made good use of the crusts by dipping them in the hot chocolate. Nothing like chocolate covered pizza crusts.
I can't get enough of your boy's. They are seriously the CUTEST!!! kids ever. I'm so glad you guys moved here we've love it!
ReplyDeleteWe finally got some snow. Well, ice really, but horray for snow days
ReplyDelete