Thursday, February 28, 2013

When he tried to talk He had a bubble in his Throat

 Friday morning I started feeling yucky. I had aches and chills and just felt down right sick.

I just chilled on the couch while the boys played, and they were so good.  When Matt got home (about 2) he sent me to bed. I slept until about 5pm, ate dinner then went back to bed again, it was so nice!

Heath made me a necklace.  He brought it to me saying, "Look mommy I made this for Wooo!"
 Then he put a string on some of his tools and said, "We need to go outside and cut down a tree and bring it in our house to hang these for Christmas."

We assured him that it would be just about as cool if he just hung them on the wall.
 Matt was super! He took such good care of us.  He kept the house all caught up and fed us and made sure I got lots of sleep.   We're so blessed to have such a great Daddy!


 Thursday a friend called and said that the Library was having a knight story time on Saturday.  I had told Heath about this and he was super excited! We had even started making him this sweet "knight" shirt.  Saturday morning Matt asked if I was up to finishing Heath's shirt (which obviously I did) and they took off while Houston and I napped.  Heath was one happy little kid.
 Houston wanted to show us his shirt too... Heath's shadow.
 All morning Heath was so excited! We made him a shield and a little lance to take along.





















Matt said there were lots of little princesses, but Heath was the only little knight.  He got to help the knight guard the castle.

 The knight read them several stories, they played knight bingo, had some chocolate animal crackers grapes and strawberries, and got to make a little craft. (a princess hat, Heath was happy to just guard the castle with the knight during that time)

 Matt said Heath wouldn't go any closer than about 5 ft away from the knight.  He was so excited, but was still a little bit intimidated being in the presence of a real knight.





















Listening to a story:
 Heath brought home a little goody bag with sticker and bubbles and a ring pop.  He told us all about his wonderful day and shared his ring pop with Houston.


1 comment:

  1. Wow super fun! What a lucky boy. I think Julia would rather be a knight than a princess too.

    ReplyDelete