Thursday, May 12, 2016

What I will miss most.

St Louis is an amazing city. There are so many wonderful things to do here, and most of them are free which is a huge plus.  But I think the best part about living in St Louis is the people we have met and become the best of friends with during our time here. I know I could have called any of these and many more women up at any time and they would have been at my side in the a blink of an eye. They have been our support and surrogate family while we were far from our own family.  We have been blessed beyond anything we could have imagined.
 Ginger Karen Vanessa Ashley Lizzie Kaitlin Chantelle Patricia Megan Amanda Sarah
Meredith Julia Michelle Liz Emily Cegan Laren Liz

 We will treasure every smile, testimony, chat, dinner, park date, joke, painting party, emergency, run, picnic, craft night, class, shoulder, tear, laugh, temple night, and hug that we shared. 

3 families in our ward are moving away very soon so we had a little potluck get together at the park to say our goodbyes. It was perfect weather and a beautiful night. 

 "Wacco!" as Hannah so lovingly calls him.






From the streets of Argentina to the Parks of St Louis... Matt and Taylor



 Houston said the other day, "Mom we can't move away from St Louis. How am I supposed to marry Andrea?"
















 Wong was not having the picture...




 Hannah and her Karen. :)










 "My Daddy!"






1 comment:

  1. I'm sure everyone is going to miss you and your family so much! Fun to see these familiar faces. :)
    (And you always take such great pictures!!)

    ReplyDelete