Thursday, July 30, 2015
Magic!
Our great friend Levi invited us to go to the Magic House with him. We have lived here for 3+ years and never have been before. It was SO super fun!
The boys made parachutes and sent them flying up the tube.It was awesome.
The fishing pond. After you caught a fish you could takeit up stream to put it in at the mouth. Then could chase it back down to the pond. Houston could have done it all day long I'm sure.
Giant forts
Hannah loved the water table. I looked away for a second to help Houston with the dam he was building (like right next to Hannah) and a kind woman said, "excuse me mam, is this girl yours...." Hannah had climbed up onto the table and was totally SOAKED! She didn't care, just kept playing.
She also loved this mirrored room. So many Hannah's.
I thought this was brilliant. A wall of lights with all different kinds of switches for little ones to play with. Our kids loved them. I thought it might be fun in a mouse house or something someday.
This was also super fun. The bells rang as the ball went down the track.
Build your own lego car and race it down the track... genius!
Giant bean stock to climb several stories.
The bubble room was a huge hit too.... pretty much everything was awesome!
Ever been inside a bubble? These two have.
Giant hockey.
The boys had so much fun with this. I was just a board on a pulley that you could pull yourself up on.
I tried to get the kids to do the static ball, but they were too afraid. They had fun watching me do it though.
This room was so cool. The walls are made of a special shadow catching material. You strike a pose, wait for the light to flash, then move away and check out your shadow. : ) It repeats every 15 seconds or so.
The boys absolutely loved the art room. It was so fun to go in and make a mess.
They had walls of materials and tools you could use to create. Kid heaven!
Hannah even tried to decorate her bottle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































No comments:
Post a Comment