Uncle Eddie is going to be starting Med School soon. They were up in Alaska and flew in to visit for a bit before school starts. Since we live right close to the airport we got to see them for a day! It was awesome!
They got here at about 1am and after a quick hello went right to sleep. Being used to Alaska time they all slept in till almost ten. (I would too after a long traveling day, and that's about 7am Alaska time) I tell you we had some super impatient boys waiting for Uncle Eddie to emerge from his room. : ) When they were finally ready to wake up it was giggles and smiles all around!
These two are 3 days apart in age. Rowan is the older, more mature one. : )
Cousins are the best!
Since is was Chick Fil A's dress like a cow, get a free meal day Kaitlyn and I made some quick not so fancy cow costumes for everyone and we went out for dinner. (That is our friend Taylor (Matt's old missionary companion from Argentina) in the background grabbing his sons head.... I thought you might enjoy that Liz. I'm sure he is saying, "Hey Walker!")
Hannah and Rowan were pretty weary of the Cow man, but Walker was all smiles and giggles. Such a cutie!
It felt slightly awkward to get up to the register, order and have them say, "Your order comes to $32.something, but your total is $0! Thanks for coming to Chick Fil A!"
I imagined that is how it will feel when we get to heaven, and have offered up our paper plate's worth of a costume worth of works and faith throughout our lives
and hear, "Well done my good and faithful servant. Enter into the Joy of the Lord."
Daddy Rowan Eddie Kaitlyn Heath Me Houston Hannah
It was SO fun to have you guys for a day! Hope to see you soon!
We drive past this sign almost every day we go somewhere. It always makes me smile.
Since I wasn't driving and had the camera I finally got a picture of it!
Isn't it great. : )










No comments:
Post a Comment