We got to spend a glorious week home with our families for the week of Thanksgiving.
Sterling & Dallin pulled out the old Nentendo64 so Heath & Houston could play some good old Banjo Kazooie, Wave Racer, & Mario Cart. Since this was the first time they've ever played video games they were pretty stoked!
Our boys love watching their Uncles do their hair, and always want 'cool hair' while we're at my parent's house. Dallin is always so good to help them out.
One little Indian Girl.
Grandpa and Matt did them some Black Friday deal hunting. We were able to get the boys their Christmas Presents for free!
Heath & Hannah Indians. Houston wanted NO part of this... and he let us know it. : )
What Thanksgiving trip would be complete without some hunting and shooting. Matt was able to sit out and hunt 3 days. Sadly he didn't see anything, but he had a good time none the less.
The boy took Dallin's pellet gun out and shot a target in the pond. I think Houston was more excited about putting the pellets into the gun, than actually shooting it.
Ahh, Sunshine!
We enjoyed some glorious weather while we were there! Hannah loved running around in her walker on the big black top. We still aren't 100% sure what color her eyes are...
Every time we go home I remember how much I miss being away from the city.
Hannah was pretty fast.
All Lilly wants for Christmas this year is her two front teeth.
Lily, Houston, Bertie, Heath
Hannah & Bertie
Now this was Matt's kind of vacation. He doesn't love so much doing nothing for a break, but this break he got to hunt, work on the tractor, help winterize the garden, and do some plowing. I'm sure he worked on other things too that I wasn't aware of. He kept busy. : )
Sweet little Hazel was just barely 2 weeks old. I just love her sweet little squishy face! Such a sweetheart. Amy is such an amazing Mother, so patient and loving. I'm so glad that I get to learn from her.
Look at those cute lips!
The sun was going down. The light was so beautiful, there was almost a pink glow in the air.
We had such a wonderful time.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
%2B(1024x681).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
%2B(681x1024).jpg)
.jpg)
%2B(681x1024).jpg)
%2B(1024x681).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment