I had done all our (the kids & me) packing so once he was ready Tuesday morning we took off to Hansenland!
Grandma worked with all the Grandkids so they could make their own little Christmas tree ornament from buttons. They turned out super cute! (I'll have to get a picture of one of our finished ones next year... they're already packed up.)
Luce
Maren
Sweet little Hazel
Lily & Uncle Matt photobomb
Grandpa got some new toys for Christmas. The little ones had SO much fun riding motorcycles, firetrucks, and buses all over the house!
Bertie
Houston, Owen & Heath playing games on the comp.
Sam & Luke. What will we ever do without these boys. They are so awesome!
Mary had an excellent idea. For Mom & Dad's Christmas present this year we held a Christmas Eve Concert and Nativity. Since we are outgrowing the house we held it at the church down the street.
Porter & Esau
Heath Matt & Rowan
Sam Kait & Eddie
Luke, Grandma & Grandpa
Ben & Rebecca's family sang, "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas." Who knew there were so many hilarious verses? (Isla, not pictured, was sleeping)
Mary & BooneHeath Houston Rowan & Matt
I love this kid's eyes!
Gwenny & Rebecca played a beautiful duet.
Sariah, Memphis, Ben, Nina, Benji
I SO hope someone got this on video. It was epic! Matt's Christmas wish came true!
Amanda Rebecca & Mary sang, "Snap Crackle Pop!"
Mary's children sang, "I'm gettin nottin' for Christmas." Wyatt and Memphis were so cute!
Sariah, Wyatt, Memphis, Porter, Henry, Esau & Boone
Mary is such a wonderful Mother.
Pete & Amy's kids sang "All I want for Christmas is my 3 front teeth." This was very fitting since Lily is currently missing her 3 front teeth.
After they finished Pete & Amy reminded Bertie she had another song.
She couldn't recall what they were talking about. After some prompting she suddenly realized and gave us that hilarious Bertie laugh!
The song she wrote went something like this, "Jingle bells, Grandpa smells, Grandma is a hag. Oh what fun it is to ride with a stinky bubble gum man!"
We sang, "The Chipmunk Christmas Song & Horsie Horsie" Luke helped us out with his black eye. He and Eddie had been wrestling the day prior & I guess Eddies moves were just too much for Luke.
Katie's family recorded themselves singing and we watched it on Matt's ipad. It was SO cute!
Rowan Sam & Eddie played "The Little Drummer Boy." I don't think I've ever seen a cuter Little Drummer Boy!
Then Grandpa read the Nativity story from the Scriptures while the Children acted out their parts.
The wisemen - Heath Hank & Houston
Sariah the new star.
Angel Lucy & Eddie
Porter (Joseph) Julia (the donkey) and Lily (Mary)
The livestock - Hannah Memphis & Wyatt
Sweet Baby Jesus (Hazel)
Luke, Esau, Maren Hannah Memphis
Mary had spent the afternoon making sure everyone had a costume. Wyatt's may have been the most amazing! Look at those ram horns!
I believe this picture has all of the kiddo's that were present in it. (since Lucy is walking across) Quite an awesome bunch.
Merry Christmas!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
it looks like it was so much fun! thanks for posting these pictures, they are beautiful and I so wish I had been there!
ReplyDelete