A couple weeks ago a friend was telling me how absolutely gorgeous the trees were around the Art Museum. I don't usually like to go take pictures of my kids alone, but seeing no breaks in Matts schedule anytime soon I dressed them all up and we set off alone.
It truly was Amazingly Beautiful! A perfect day. Slightly overcast, warm, but a cool breeze.
I think the hardest part of being alone was trying to get the kids to look at me at the same time. This is probably the best pic I got, I just love it. They are SO cute!
Best Brothers.
Houston almost always calls Hannah Sweetheart. I love it when he sees her for the first time in the morning and says in such a sweet voice, 'Hello Sweet HArt.'
Heath is growing up so much. Where did my baby go? He is a good kid and has such a sweet heart. I'm so grateful I get to learn from him every day.
....and there's Houston coming to photo bomb. quite literally.
I just love this little girl!
She is at such a fun age.
This sweet little jacket was knitted for me when I was a baby by my Grandma Vivian.
No one is looking, but I love this picture. It fits their personalities to a T.
Hannah loved playing in the gravel.
Then she tried to eat it...
I have a feeling these two are going to be the same size very soon.
Heath is in 5-6T pants right now and Houston in 4T
"Mom! Wait. I got this leaf for woo!"
I learned something that day. When you really want good pictures in a certain spot, shoot in that spot first... not last. Aren't those trees amazing!?
eh, they may not be looking and smiling, but they're still pretty cute in my book.
Houston got a little two affectionate with his hugging..
.jpg)
.jpg)
%2B(1024x681).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
%2B(1024x681).jpg)
Gorgeous pictures! Those trees are amazing. Your kids are adorable!
ReplyDeleteThese turned out amazing! Your children are beautiful!
ReplyDelete