These 3 months have gone by so quickly, but at the same time it's hard to remember a time when she wasn't part of our family. She just fits in so perfectly. She is still a champ eater and sleeper. She usually takes 3 naps a day, sometimes 4. She goes to sleep for the night around 9:30-10pm and sleeps till about 7-7:30am.
She loves to be clean. If she seems fussy during the day, I'll usually say something to Matt like, "Man, I hope Hannah isn't getting sick. She seemed fussy today." and he'll usually remind me, "well when was the last time she had a bath?" Then I'll give her one and she'll be her happy little content self again. I guess she just does 't want to be like her stinky brothers. : ) She's getting stronger and loves to be held so she is standing. She supports herself really well. She also LOVeS her bumbo chair. She loves to be able to sit up and watch all the happenings around her.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment