Sunday, June 15, 2014

Feets




 Hannah's eyes are definitely getting lighter. I'm pretty sure she got Matt's eyes. (lucky girl!) Her hair is also looking pretty red, so maybe we will have a
little green eyed redhead girl.


She is starting to get her own little personality.  Super sweet, but spunky too.  Often she'll be kicking around in her bed after waking up just shouting little giggles. It's so adorable.
She is so smilie.  Our Happy Hannah.




I was taking pictures of her and she discovered her toes.  It was so cute to see her little brain working so hard to get those little hands to go where she wanted them to go.  I love watching our kids do new things.  You can tell she really planned out how it was going to work in her mind before actually doing it. So fun to see.





....and then she fell over.... sad day.

 We've been getting things ready to work on Grandma & Grandpa's house for the summer.  It's been hard to know what clothes to bring for Hannah with her being so small and growing so quickly.  I went through our girls clothes and picked out stuff a couple sizes too big...  So hopefully they will fit her through the summer.   It would be a shame to have to buy stuff when I know we have plenty sitting in our garage at home.  Hopefully they will just be baggy at the beginning of the summer and then snug by the end.








The night before we left I was trying some things on her to see how they would fit (since size labels are pretty useless a lot of the time in baby clothes) she fell asleep and stayed asleep through the whole thing.  She seriously is such a good little sleeper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment