After our few days in the 60's the cold front hit and brought a dusting of snow. Grandma & Grandpa's got a good 6'' or so, but we took what we could get. Every day Heath would ask hour after hour if he could go outside again. He could have stayed out there all day long. After about 15 minutes outside Houston would ask for "Chokit, Hot?!"
Heath chucked a snowball at Matt right as he snapped the shot.
After stripping down out of our wet clothes the boys snuggled up while we made some hot cocoa.
I got a couple mugs I had made in high school down from the top shelf for Matt & myself. As we were finishing our cocoa I noticed there was something at the bottom of my mug. After further investigation it was a brown recluse!
At that point my heart may have skipped a beat or two. It was dead. I had shaken the mugs out after getting them down, but that little guy must have been hanging on tight. After talking about it for a bit, we called poison control, just to be sure that you can only be poisoned by being bitten. FYI it's just fine to drink brown recluse hot cocoa.
That night we snuggled in and watched a Christmas movie we'd checked out from the library called Mr Poppin's Penguins and had some tasty popcorn.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment