Saturday, January 26, 2013



Christmas Eve was spent in Granby. 10 of Matt's 11 siblings were there (We sure missed you Walkers!)  It was some crazy fun!


Here Morgan is trying out the dragon Aunt Amanda got for Heath. He didn't enjoy it quite so much.













Since we were only missing the Walkers we had 19 of the 22 grandchildren present!  What a great Christmas!


Owen, Bertie, Wyatt, Memphis, Henry, Renata, Lily, & Julia (hiding her face)
Maren, Porter, Houston, Sariah, Boone, Morgan, Gwendolyn, Ana, Isla, Benji, and Heath.
As tradition would dictate, Christmas morning was spent enjoying the delicious sugary cereal for breakfast. (candy cane in Houston's case... who is that boy's mother?)


While we were all enjoying these two slipped away and were playing in the living room on all the sleeping rolls. They had such pleased mischievous looks on their face.

And then the present opening began. Heath was a pro by now at presents, and Houston really caught on fast.

Morgan's first Christmas.



Tahnee found her two loves in life!

Aunt Amanda got Heath a super awesome knight helmet! He still just loves it!

























Morgan tried so hard to keep up with his cousins, he's so close to moving all over on his own.
This is what Matt & I made for his parents.  I heard talk of some sort of prize money for the first grandchild born in March....
Matt was able to do some leisure reading for the first time in a long while.  He read several books during the break.

Heath and his bud Bertie

Someone had a felt mustache, and Heath was so excited to show Daddy that he grew one too!





















It was really sunny so he kept squinting his eyes... this is what happened when I said, "Heath open your eyes really big!"


Another shot of the kids at breakfast... don't know how it got at the bottom.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not gonna lie, I'm super sad I missed all the fun! But Nate has sworn on his life that we'll come home to visit this year, and I am holding him to it (at knife point...)

    ReplyDelete