Thursday, December 20, 2012

 Seeing these hanging every day makes me so happy! Christmas is so wonderful!
 We didn't have a tree to put up this year so we just hung our ornaments on a ribbon.
 Most of them were made by Matt's Grandmother. It feels more like Christmas to see them hanging.


 Lately I've really beent trying to have some 1 on 1 time with Heath while Houston naps. The other day we made popcorn strings. I thought I'd push the needle through and he'd be able to push the popcorn down the string. But his little fingers were strong enough to push the needle through, and he sure loved doing it.
 I made a couple longer strands, and Heath finished one that was  about 2 feet long.  We put them around our pine trees outside our apartment and waited for the birds.


 Last week a package came from G&G. It had this bear inside. When you push a button on his hand it narrates the story of Christmas. Heath loves it! Houston was really scarred of it the first day, but the next morning he picked it right up and carried it around all day.





No comments:

Post a Comment