Heath had a big crash in nursery on Sunday. When I went into the gym to pick him up he was no where to be seen. I figured Matt must have already gotten him. Talking to another Mother I said "I always have to try and remember what colour I dressed Heath in that morning so I can try to spot him." She said, "What colour was he in today" "Red" "Is he the little boy that got hurt, right there?" as she pointed to a circle of people huddled around... Heath. I went over and his teacher was sitting on the floor rocking him and he was wailing away. I guess he bonked his cheek on the back of a little girl's head and he took the brunt of the impact. She was totally fine. It swelled up really good the first day. He would randomly say, "my teacher rocked me when I got hurt. She's a nice teacher." By the time I thought to take a picture it looked much much better, but for documentation sake, and since he's just so cute regardless...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment