Monday, November 26, 2012

Our little drummer boy.
 Houston absolutely loves the broom. If the closet door is ever left open he snatches it right up. The other day he kept pushing and pushing on the door trying to get it open. Then boom, it came off the tracks and he was victorious!  The little bum!

 Matt had to teach me how to get it back on so that I can do it next time Houston feels determined again.
 Houston loves to run to and squeeze his Daddy when he gets home from school.




 Heath loves A Knights Tale. He found a wrapping paper tube and uses it as his lance. He'll jump on his rocking horse and say, "Mommy say we will rock you." When I start singing he rides his horse as fast as he can then thrusts his lance, acts like he's been hit and falls dramatically to the ground. Then he climbs back up and asks me to sing it again.














Poor Daddy has been studying so hard! He gets a whole week off for Thanksgiving though, so maybe he can be rejuvenated then.

 Aldi was having a sale on their hams so we decided to have a mini Thanksgiving of our own. Matt said it was the best dinner I'd made yet. I told him it probably wouldn't happen again, at least not for a long time, since I did nothing all day but cook and chase after two little boys.  But man o man it was good!


 The other morning I let Houston out of his crib, and went to the bathroom. When I came out he had emptied all their stuffed animals from this bucket, and was sitting in it on the fireplace step.

What a cute little Houston we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment