I love days like this. Days when the kids play so well together. When they imagine and make up all kinds of scenarios. When they are working together to save the world. Days when Matt comes home and says he had an extra big lunch and doesn't really need anything for dinner, he'll snack later. Days when we eat peanut butter and homemade jam (thanks Kaitlin) sandwiches and milk for dinner outside in the dirt.
I love having a backyard for them to play and explore and get messy in. Let me tell you, our bathtub is well used. Especially since they've found the garden bed that we didn't get anything planted in this year. I love it when they play like this. The mess is well worth it in my mind.
I hope she always needs me.
My beautiful beautiful brown eyes.
After they saw themselves in the mirror they NEEDED monster pictures.
I love being their Mom.
It took me awhile to be okay with kids getting dirty. It's important! I'm so glad you have a place where they can get good and dirty !!
ReplyDelete