I just love the way the wind up after they've fallen asleep.
I love how sweet little boys are with a new baby.
This little girl is treated like a princess. She is held by someone almost all day long. We just love to snuggle her.
When Lydia came home from the hospital she weighted 7# 14oz.
At 5 days old she was 7#15oz.
At 11 days old she was 8#11oz. (75th%) and 1'8'' (80th%)
At 3 weeks old she was 10#1oz(87th%) and 1'10'' (96th%)
Grandma Fo came up and spent a week with us. She was SO helpful and wonderful! We are so grateful for her!
Grandma slept in the LR on a mattress so naturally it became a wrestling ring during the day.
Heath especially loves to hold Lydia.
Oh Hannah.
Hannah turned 2 five days after Lydia was born. (3 days after I came home) Thankfully I had made her a 2 shirt several weeks ago because I totally wasn't thinking about presents. Grandma was so great to make it a special day for Hannah and the boys.
Hannah being Mommy to her baby. Apparently Mommies always are carrying a lot of stuff.
"WeeeeA!"
Hannah got her very own carseat for her baby. She LOVES it!
Houston, our real life photographer always captures us at our best. :)
Lydia did so well at night. She really sleeps all the time unless she is eating. She eats about every 2-3 hours, but goes right back to sleep.
In the hospital she didn't sleep much, but the pediatrician who noticed she had a broken collar bone suggested she sleep on a pillow until it heals to avoid hard pressure on it. Once we put a pillow in her bassinet she started sleeping so much better. We also have found that she sleeps really well on her side. I guess it's more comfortable on her little break.
Goodmorning
Trying out Grandma's boots.
At her 2 year old appointment Hannah was:
2'10'' Tall (61st%)
27 pounds (50th%)
18.35" head circumference (24th%)
If she doubles her 2 year old height she will be about 5'7'' when she is fully grown. We shall see.
Hannah the bag lady.
1 week old and showing off her eyes!
Grandma sent us out on a little date and watched all 4 kids. We went and had my favorite buffet, Joy Luck. It was SO delicious and fun to have an hour all to ourselves.
Playdough with Grandma
I don't know if it's just because she was "broken" and needed her Mommy, but I totally felt no desire to do anything but sit and snuggle this little girl. She is so wonderful!
These got out of order... Hannah's birthday again.
I just love the newborn milky dream smile. :)
The first few days we pinned Lydia's broken arm with athletic wrap, but once it healed a bit I just sewed all of her sleeves to her pant leg on her sleepers and that kept her from moving that arm in a painful way. It worked really really well.
I love that little upturned nose.
Great big paws.
SNOW!
Hannah made Lydia pretty.
Can you tell Heath makes the bread at our house?
Out of order again...
Lydia 5 days old.






















































No comments:
Post a Comment