Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Dinosaur Song

Our ward had a talent show a few days after Heath's birthday.  The Young Men and Young Women were in charge of it. It was fun to be a part of everything.  We sure love our ward here.

I've been learning how to play the Ukulele this past year and thought it would be a good challenge to learn a song well enough to perform.

We found this awesome song called the Dinosaur Song by Big Green Rabbit. I've always wanted an excuse to make the boys dinosaur tails.

I guess I didn't get a picture of the tails... but we added spikes to their hoodies and found an origami pattern for T Rex fingers.  We had a lot of fun playing dinosaurs for several days.

Here is our performance.  : )        
It was much more animated in our living room. I think we had a few cases of stage fright.

2 comments: