In August my Mom had a long weekend off of work, so we met her at Jolly Mill to do us some crawdad fishing.
We caught a lot of frogs too : )
It's always just SO beautiful there. I had so much fun taking pictures.
The lighting on this rose bush was just so cool.
Hannah experienced water outside the bathtub for the first time. She gave those rocks a good kicking.
Dont mind that Houston was going potty on the tree in the background..... you can only see his arm.
These two... I just love how they love each other and get along so well. Brothers really do make the best friends.
Our bald little princess.
I love this... First Grandma's turn, then Hannah's.
And this was our haul. We had a few more, but Houston thought it was fun to throw them back into the water while Grandma wasn't looking. Heath Grandma and I ate them all up. No one else would touch them. I think they're pretty good. Taste a lot like shrimp or crab, but not quite as sea-foodie. That night I went to check on the boys after they'd fallen asleep. Houston quickly sat up from a dead sleep and said, "Mom, that crawdad was pooping in his diaper. I told him, don't poop on me, and threw him back into his water." Then he laid back down and went right to sleep. Crazy crawdad dreams.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
%2B(681x1024).jpg)

%2B(1024x681).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
such a beautiful place! your pictures are really turning out amazing! also, Hannah's smile is adorable.
ReplyDelete