Hannah is getting to be more playful. She loves to laugh and use her hands to manipulate things now.
So happy all the time!
Uncle SAM! I've always thought he looks the most like Matt did as a teenager.
We spent a bunch of time on the blacktop.
I love this!
Grandma & Grandpa had such a wonderful garden this year! The weather has been so nice.
It was delicious and beautiful.
These purple bean arches were right out the kitchen window. I loved looking at them all summer long. I also loved eating delicious real beans all summer long.
We're being Astronauts Mom.
Julia Heath Houston Isla.
A Killdear bird had laid eggs in their driveway. They build a little rock nest on the ground. It had 3 little brown speckled eggs inside. I would have taken a picture of the nest, but the Momma & Daddy birds were too intimidating to me, I chickened out.
The best seat in the house, right in front of the fan.
Heath Bertie Houston.
Owen
So much cousin fun!
Lucy Bertie
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Oh man! we sure miss you already!!
ReplyDelete