Friday, February 28, 2014

A Quick Trip

 G&G Fo had planned to come visit us for the past 2 weekends, but each time we had a big snow/ice storm so they weren't able to make it. Heath would be so sad each Saturday morning he woke to find they weren't able to come.


Finally there was a break in the weather, so we enjoyed a fun weekend with them . 

We had a fun morning at home, then went to the science center.  This was such a treat.  I haven't been brave enough to go on my own when I can't chase after Houston if he takes off. So we haven't been in quite a while.  The boys just love this place!

 Photos courtesy of Houston.

 I guess they didn't winterize the fountains this year.... oops.  It sure looked neat though! There was still a bit of water shooting out of the top of each ice mound.


They treated us to lunch at PFChang's.  I've always herd a lot about this place but had never been there myself.  All the food was marvelous! So good!  When we got home I may have googled knock off recipes from their restaurant.  

Daddy was able to take a study break and meet up with us too, so it was a super fun time!


As we were leaving PFChang's it started snowing again.  G&G had a snowy drive home, but they made it safe and sound.  Thanks for the super fun weekend! We can't wait for anther one.

1 comment:

  1. love the lettuce wraps! I have a good knock off recipe for those

    ReplyDelete