 |
| Waiting for the game to start, playing lions. |
Pro 1 got all the workers and their families tickets to a Royal's game last weekend. It was so fun to get out and do something fun as a family. The boys were so excited and asked all day if it was time to go to the baseball game yet. Finally the time came! They loved clapping and cheering and doing the wave. They lasted most of the game really well.
 |
| The boys have been very much enjoying our nice grassy patch outside the apartment. Finally some good outside time. |
 |
| Houston is getting in 4 new teeth, His gums have been super swollen for about a week now. He's also been SUPER cranky and needy, poor little guy! |
The boys have been so happy now that we're in a bigger place. We've been having a lot of fun doing not much of anything. We go swimming almost every day, and read lots of books and play play play. Its kinda amazing to me how much time Im able to spend with them here where I don't have any projects I can work on. It's really nice.
As of late my life has been changed! Because Matt leaves to go to work around 1 and doesn't get home until 9,10, sometimes11 We've been eating "dinner" at lunch time, and "lunch" at dinner time. This way Matt gets a good filling meal before he goes out to work and we get to eat the good stuff all together. Now that we've been doing it this way for a few weeks, I don't think I may ever go back! It is
so much nicer to get the dinner stress out of the way in the afternoon before everyone's tired and hungry. I get the mess cleaned up while Houston's napping. Then have a non chaotic evening with the boys where I'm not rushing to get dinner made with two hungry & tired little boys on my tired, hungry heals, then be stressed about cleaning up the mess when I really just want to sit down and take a little rest. It really is life changing! We've just been having sandwitches (usually peanut butter & honey, or grilled cheese) or a big salad at dinner time, and it is so super aweseome!
t

 |
| I just love those cute chubby legs! |
 |
| I got my hair trimmed up a little bit more & I love it! It's so so easy! Just what any Mommy needs. It takes me a total of about 5 minutes to shower and be ready in the mornings now. |
 |
| The other day Matt and I were in the other room and Heath yelled," Mom Dad! come here QUICK!" We went running in, and he said "LOOK! Donald Duck's on my leg! " |
 |
| Lego's are still a #1 toy right now. Here's Heath's horse. |
I would totally do dinner for lunch if I could get away wih it. We get closer to that in the summer. But I haven't figured out how to make it work during the school year yet.
ReplyDelete