Houston has a funny way of saying words lately. He puts the beginning sound at the end of the words. Some examples: ooo-sh (shoes), ish-f (fish), eeth-h (Heath), ow-s (snow) I hope this doesn't' foretell dyslexia.
When we were putting Heath's gloves on the other day He said, "It feels Me good, these gloves!"
Houston has been getting really good at signing. He knows so many words now and is able to communicate so well. It's been such a blessing to our lives. Some of his new ones are snow, potty, grandma & grandpa, help, share, my turn & your turn.
The other day I let the boys play with some of my measuring tapes. Everything Heath measured was "28" just like Daddy.
Heath was bathing in the tub one morning. (he had woken up all soaked) Matt went in to wet his hair. He bent down stuck his head in the water and then dried it off with a towel. Heath said, "Thats a cool trick Daddy!"
We had pancakes for dinner last night. I was telling Matt that we may need to get a second griddle (I think I said "two griddles") soon. (I wasn't being totally serious, one is plenty. They were just really putting those pancakes down, so I felt like I'd been standing there forever) Heath said, "Mommy we don't need turtles. Just Aunt Amanda has turtles."
![]() |
| Aunt Amanda's sweet turtle kitchen |

totally normal to be reversing words. no worries. It sure is cute :)
ReplyDelete