Heath has been referring to me as "Cegan Mommy" lately, I think its' really cute. I love the way he says my name.
Today when Heath woke up from his nap he said, "where did the mouse
go?" "What mouse" "the mouse with brown eyes, he was tickling me. He
was tickling my tummy. Where did he go" "I don't know Heath." "No I
don't know mommy, where did he go?" "Maybe he went to bed?" "Yeah.... he
went to bed. I was sitting on him. He tickled my tummy. He had brown
eyes like Heaffers" "Where is his mommy?" "I don't know Heath, maybe
she's with the mouse." "Yeah....." then he ran off to play.The other day we were walking home from the park- "Mommy where's my dog" "Heath we don't have a dog" "I need a dog Cegan Mommy." "dogs make Mommy sneeze, we can't have a dog." "Where's my dog? I need a dog." "You'll have to ask dadddy."
Later that day when Matt got home- "Daddy I need a dog." "no Heath we can't have a dog." "ok"He always minds Matt so well.
While we were at the park a group of mentally handicaped adults were out taking a walk. One of the men had a limp as well, and as they passed Heath pointed at him and said very loudly, "Mommy is he a monkey?" One of the women caring for them turned around and shot me a death gazer stare. I said, "No heath he just has a little owie" and he ran off satisfied. She turned and they continuted on, I felt so embarassed, but hey how else do you explain a person who's a bit different to a 2 year old?
Heath didn't want to go to bed and I was going to be babysitting one of his friends the next day so I decided to use it as incentive. I told him that he needed to go to bed so it could be morning so his friend could come play. He said, "My friend!? I Jesus coming to my house?!"
He has been talking about Jesus a lot lately. He will tell Houston while they're playing "Jesus made this stick. Jesus made our house. Jesus made my body." Yesterday he was telling me that Jesus wants to give him a hug. At church today he asked me several times where Jesus was. It's so wonderful to be around these sweet boys all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment